– New Patients Welcome
– Routine Check Ups and Cleans.
– Periodontal Care
– Daily Emergency appointments available
– White & Cosmetic Fillings
– Crowns, Bridges & Veneer’s
– Child’s Dental Benefit’s Schedule –
– Veterans Affairs Accepted
– Teeth Whitening & Bleaching
– Sports Mouth Guards
– Endodontics (Root Canal Therapy)
Please see below for some handy information and tips on oral hygiene, including good oral habits, practices and guidelines. Provided by the Australian Dental Association (ADA) of whom we are a member.
For more information please visit: https://www.ada.org.au/News-Media
How you brush your teeth matters a great deal so we’ve created this short informative video to help everyone brush better.
This video from the ADA clearly explains why flossing is not an optional extra and why it should be a key part of everyone’s dental care.
Learn tips to protect your teeth through out your whole life..
Learn how to take care of your teeth through diet and nutrition.
For more information, to discuss your options or to book an appointment, please don’t hesitate to contact Rob on (02) 9660 1862