Coronavirus and Oral Health
We want to provide our patients with a sense of calm and explain how we safely protect you from infection so that you don’t compromise your oral health by delaying dental appointments during this period of uncertainty.
How we keep you safe from infection during COVID19
As an accredited dental practice, we maintain extremely strict hygiene procedures and infection control to protect both our patients and staff from all types of infection.
We take these hygiene practices seriously. Due to the Coronavirus outbreak, we have implemented further precautionary steps, including:
- We check each patient prior to appointments to ensure they are healthy and well.
- We ask our patients to Wash their hands prior to and after their appointments
- We are also conducting temperature checks prior to all consultations.
- We have removed all magazines and newspapers from the reception area
- We clean all surfaces in the reception area between every patient appointment.
- We are adhering to social distancing rules, in the waiting room.